SITECON is a leading demolition contractor in Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut. With over half a century of experience in the demolition industry, we perform all aspects of demolition. Projects range from intricate selective demolition of historical structures, to complete bridge and structure demolition, while preserving the integrity of the surrounding areas.
- Covid Hosptials at three locations throughout Rhode Island
- Several structures to make way for the Rhode Island Convention Center
- The Ocean House in Westerly to make way for a new and improved structure
- Naval barracks in Newport, RI as well as Groton, CT to make way for new buildings for our military to live and operate
- Intricate selective demolition at the iconic historical Beechwood Mansion in Newport, RI
- Structure demolition of the 180,000 square foot Plymouth S. High School to make way for construction of the new modernized high school and vocational complex
- Mulit-phased selective and structured demolition of the New London Mall in New London, CT
- Phased selective demolition of the Providence Public Library
- The historical Providence Bus Terminal Building while preserving historical elements
- Several run down mills; Rumford Mills, Royal Mills, and Bourne Mill to make way for the revitalization of new living spaces and neighborhoods
- The Providence Children’s Museum – removal of asbestos windows to make way for a cleaner environment
The list goes on and on and is your assurance that SITECON is well prepared for any size and type of project.
SITECON utilizes state of the art equipment, means and measures along with well-trained, experienced and skilled personnel to complete projects within budget and ahead of schedule while always keeping safety paramount.
SITECON and its principles are proud to be a part of the refurbishing and revitalizing of many neighborhoods in several cities and towns since 1959. Our extensive knowledge and experience makes us proven specialists in this industry.